In-home hospice allows you or your loved one to focus on comfort and quality of life. Caregivers can often provide the necessary services to keep patients comfortable around the clock. For those considering hospice at home, these services typically include a range of options from routine care to intensive inpatient care. At Amore Hospice Care, we serve families and patients throughout Clark County, including Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City.
Benefits of In-Home Hospice
- Patients Spend Last Days At Home
- No Need For Family Members To Travel
- 24/7 Support & Care
- Personalized, Customized Support
Is Hospice At Home Easier?
The hospice team can make living at home easier for individuals with serious illnesses. Hospice care eases the transition for family members who would otherwise have to travel to and from the hospital every day. It also allows families to focus on their loved ones in a cozy environment. Start by determining the type of care needed as well as the costs.
Does In-Home Hospice Cost Less?
In general, in-home hospice care costs less than inpatient care. You won’t have to pay for expensive hospital stays. The types of in-home hospice care include the following:
- Routine care: This is the most common option and doesn’t entail 24-hour coverage. It’s ideal for individuals who can meet most of their own needs.
- Continuous care: For those who need continuous medical attention, hospice care provides an alternative to remaining in a facility. However, it doesn’t accommodate all pain management and other symptoms.
- General inpatient care: At some point, you or your loved one may need inpatient care at a facility. This might encompass a temporary or permanent stay.
- Respite care: Caregivers may need a break from the demands of caring for a sick family member. Professional respite care allows you to juggle caregiving and personal or professional obligations.
Does Insurance Cover Home Hospice Care?
You may be eligible for in-home hospice care if you have Medicare and Medicaid insurance. You may need a referral from your primary care physician for other types of insurance. Contact your insurance provider directly to ensure you fully understand your coverage.
Top Provider of Hospice Care in Las Vegas
Amore Hospice Care provides extraordinary services for patients and their families. As you navigate this difficult transition, our caregivers provide the knowledge and skills to keep loved ones comfortable at home. Contact us today to learn more about our incredible team and our commitment to your health and well-being.